|WSU College of Nursing|
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495
Danica Parkin, a descendent of the Sinixt Indian Band, was raised in Chewelah, Washington. After high school, she earned a Bachelor of Arts at The Evergreen State College. There, she found her way to nursing after completing her doula training at Seattle Midwifery School and working as a medical assistant at Evergreen’s campus health clinic. Since completing her nursing education, Danica has provided care for individuals across the age spectrum in public and community health settings. Danica began teaching at College of Nursing in 2015. She enjoys sharing her passion for Community Health Nursing with students. Danica is also a founding member of the Board of Directors of Salish School of Spokane, a native language immersion childcare center and private school.
- Bachelor of Arts, The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Washington State University, Spokane, WA
- Master of Science in Nursing, Washington State University, Spokane, WA
- Nurse Practitioner Group of Spokane, 2012 - present.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 2012 - present.